It is your responsibility to check all the details and aspects of your order are correct and that the goods are suitable for your requirements (including product features, measurements, dimensions, delivery and access) when we send through your order acknowledgement email.
Take care when hanging your artwork to avoid direct sunlight, or particularly damp conditions which may warp the material over time. We are unable be held liable for conditions of use or storage within your home after your 14 day cool off period ends.
International customers will be responsible for the payment of any applicable import duties and taxes.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication. If an error has been made, we or you may cancel the order subject to the terms indicated under section 4.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice up until the time you have placed your order.
Although we are confident that our production process produces limited edition art that is as closely matched to the original product as possible, goods may not appear the same colour as shown on the website.
We use natural wood for our frames. Within acceptable limits, there may occur blemishes in our frames - such as small knots - which can only be considered a naturally occurring phenomena and therefore not considered defective.
Castle Galleries Head Office
Washington Green Fine Art
Ashold Farm Road
Managing Director: Ian Weatherby-Blythe
0121 616 0645 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered company number: 06910082
Vat Number: 974998237
• Your World, Our Art is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
• By sharing your photograph with us you are giving Castle Galleries and Washington Green Fine Art permission to share and use your image both online and in print media for marketing purposes
• This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media network
• The contest runs monthly, at the discretion of Castle Galleries
• Those whose submissions have been selected for publication will be notified by email
• Selected submissions will be featured in Fine Art Collector magazine and receive a free copy of the magazine on release
• Castle Galleries is compliant with data protection regulations and will not pass your details onto any third parties without your prior consent
Join our mailing list for all the latest art news, lifestyle features & artist updates. We'll help kick-start your collection with £25 off your first purchase.
© Copyright Castle Galleries published 2012, last updated 2018. Castle Galleries acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Castle Galleries is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 06910082. Credit provided subject to age and status. Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies V12 Finance